Help and FAQ
- How should I start shopping eBooks and read on my computer?
- I would like to know more detail.
1. Register an Account if you have not done yet. (Click here to register)
2. Search or Browse the titles. Add desire book to Shopping Cart. Purchase with Credit card or Paypal.
3. Download link and Authentication Code will be available after purchase and download link will be sent to your registered email address too. Download eBook PDF file.
4. Open downloaded eBook PDF file using free Adobe Reader®. If FileOpen Plugin is not being installed yet, Adobe Reader® will ask to install missing plugin and will redirect to FileOpen website to install. FileOpen plugin is required to authenticate PDF file. Install FileOpen Plugin for Adobe Acrobat Reader. (You can also install this FileOpen Plugin anytime from here)
5. Open downloaded eBook PDF file after installing FileOpen Plugin. Authentication Code will be asked for the first time only and need internet connection while authenticating.
6. Enter the code you received and PDF file will be authenticated with that code.
7. Open authenticated PDF file and read eBook either on your PC or Mac or Linux.
- Can I use other PDF readers like Foxit Reader?
No. All the eBook PDF files are encrypted with DRM (Digital Right Management) system called FileOpen and its plug-in is recognized only in Adobe Reader (which is original PDF reader). FileOpen Systems has been a licensed Adobe Security Partner since 1997. You will need either free Adobe Reader® or Adobe Acrobat® and can read on Windows PC or Mac or Linux.
- Why I need to install FileOpen Plug-in?
All the eBook PDF files are encrypted with DRM (Digital Right Management) control, so you can only open the eBook PDF files from the PC or Mac or Linux with Acrobat Reader software and FileOpen Plug-in installed.